User Tag List

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not Interesting!

Hey Hello! There are so many maps , why do we need theem if people is not playing - this bullshit anymore ? We don't need any of them only - Colorado-Smallville-Mellow-Campos ! That's all you made like 10 serveers and on the each of them , there are maximum 1-2 players playing ! so that's not really interesting ... and yea from my point of view it would be better to add maps ( ALEXANDRIA / WOODBERRY AND THE PRISON ) FROM THE WALKING DEAD TV SERIES! It would be interesting or make a prison and activate it like a battleroyale ETC..... delete none active servers .. But keep the smallville pls ( P.S thx for attention ) bb

I promoted The game in my Instagram page ( FAN PAGE OF THE WALKING DEAD ) a lot of likes and comments like - i will download it, what it called etc...
    And you would get more players if you would add Alexandria/Prison/Woodberry maps.... and delete your maps ( for example you new map - PAVEL V1 no one need's it ) & again thx for attention ..! P.S too many maps and no players!
    Last edited by nayfeel; 11-23-2015 at 03:25 AM.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I promoted The game in my Instagram page ( FAN PAGE OF THE WALKING DEAD ) a lot of likes and comments like - i will download it, what it called etc...
    And you would get more players if you would add Alexandria/Prison/Woodberry maps.... and delete your maps ( for example you new map - PAVEL V1 no one need's it ) & again thx for attention ..! P.S too many maps and no players!

Thread Information