User Tag List

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question What about the PVE server of DEADZ ??

A few days ago i'd tried to play on the PVE server but i always get "Game not found" sign.
    Started to research some info about this and realize that the server is down.
    Does anybody knows when is comming back?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by khriz1982 View Post
    A few days ago i'd tried to play on the PVE server but i always get "Game not found" sign.
    Started to research some info about this and realize that the server is down.
    Does anybody knows when is comming back?
    No idea bro, but hope PvE Server comes back soon. Im not playing while its down =/

Dear GMs, as there are many PvP players there are many PvE players too... u have an unexploited market = the PvE
    There are a lot of people who likes PvE ; even sometimes PvE server had more plp than PvP one (and saw it by myself).

What about this:

I wish I could ever see a DeadZ in full PvE version (PvE mainly with PvP system) ... sometimes I wonder "how is that in a game about Zombies I have to pay more attention to players? and how is that in a game about Zombies the players are more dangerous than the Zombies itselfs?" I dont get it. Mybe im wrong but I think people do not come to DeadZ 'cause its a shooter ... there's a lot of other shooters around, they mostly come 'cause its a Zombie MMO (with nice video settings, weps, etc). I think that's the idea of putting a name like "DeadZ".

Sometimes I can imagine a PvE DeadZ like this:

Skill tree: Like the already existing one, but with very very high exp needed to lvling up, like 500 to the first one and Zombies only give 1 exp each, 2nd 1500, etc. So no more easy skills. U wanna be strong?... then play a lot =).

PvE/PvP: U can kill any1 u want (just like today) BUT if u do ... u get smt like a "debuff" that makes Zombies to see/hear u much easier than normally. And the more plp u kill the easier will be to create SUPER AGROS who will go after u. So, u wanna PvP? ... sure, go, do it... but this is a survivor world ... then ... face the consecuences and survive.

Zombies: I wish I could see zombies EVERYWHERE... And in Safe Zones, NPCs will shoot Zombies that comes around. That could make lot of funnier to walk around the map ...and not only "20 mins walking in middile of nothing" (as it is today). Plus, if u have a "debuff for PvP" ... just imagine having that debuff in a world where there's Zombies everywhere... haha nice, real surviving there ^^

Aggro Zombies: Huge tons of Zombies that most of time will kill u if u dont have weps/ammo enough (forcing u to loot every time u can... in case u get near an Aggro).

Super Zombies: Maybe its ok with already existing ones ... if u have a PvE mainly game, people will start to loot and focus in preparing them-self to survive (getting weps/ammo, etc).

Noise: U shoot, u attract zombies... just like that. Any noise could create Aggros. The more u shoot, the more u expose ur-self to face a super aggro. I mean, like today, but harder, really really really harder (remember this "people get bored with easy games").

Weight = I love this idea, the one exist today at DeadZ (compared with "that other game u know that start with "I" xDD). Keep it, so nice idea to force u to decide what u keep and what u left.

Spawn points: No spawn points at all (every1 start in safe zone) or they start in the SAME place where they logged out last time (remember, Zombies could be everywhere, so if u do.. u take the risk).

Weekend Events: Make Zombie Attacks to the Safe Points (strongholds) where players can participate defending the place (killing zombies). What people win with that? experiencie (remember, no easy skills) and ofc a looot of fun killing zombies (that's why we all are HERE, in a ZOMBIE mmo and not other).

Weps rate: Rare, very rare loot rate to get any good weapon. Only easy could be B92, Kruger 22 or short shootgun (not sure the name, but that one with only 2 ammos)... and baseball bat, golf, etc for melee. U want a good gear? explore and take some risks. There could be some Towns/Cities where the loot could be better BUT more dangerous (forcing u to: being smarter or taking friends with u). Now exist an Radioactive zone; that's PERFECT! but it is not so hard to get there and even so, it is not hard at all to survive there ... make it harder with good rewards (full of Zombies + 10 Super Zs or whatever u think could be cool). Again "Easy games = easy to get bored".

Gear and Weps: If u die by a zombie u will not lose ur gear (hat, armors, etc), only the exp u got in last 30 mins (or the last time u went to a safe zone) and ALL the money u looted in that time... but if u get killed by a player u will lose everything.

Market: U can trade ur items in a global market (except Premium Items), adding 'em to a list of "selling items" (not necesary to put a stall or smt). U buy 'em with the Dolars u loot/steal.

PvP only Servers: Servers dedicated only to FULL PvP with increased weapons spawn (not sure about this part) but only will be 1 to 5 servers with 100 to 200 slots each one (not 30 or 50 when 1 or 2 plp in each one like it is in other game we know hahaha ) . That way people will be forced to join a server where there's a lot of other plp in there... and not 2/200 , 5/200 or 30/200 I say 200/200 or smt like that. U wanna PvP? then join a real PvP server and dont hide in almost empty one.

Premium Accounts / Items: Bonus in loot (easier to loot weps), Bonus to $ (give more money / not sure how much more), Bonus in Stamina (running energy), Special Weps with more stats (balanced ofc, not the idea of having bunch of OP plp around), Special Prem Bag (with more slots), etc. Face it, game needs money to keep alive, and we need premium players to keep the game running. This is busyness after all ^^

Damn it! I would love to see a game like this ... but ofc with a nice video settings like DeadZ.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lokeronano For This Useful Post:

Crippledonkey (12-22-2015)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bro u said everthing....thats it, a game like that will be samething unique...if ppl wont to make PVp, go on another FPS, this is a game for survive from zombies....

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think premium would be to OP like you want it to be... It really should not give you an advantage in game against non Premium players.. otherwise we are back to pay to win shit War Z. I feel like at the moment it just saves you time looting and getting money and thats okey.
    DEATHSQUAD.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the support guys... I've just joined today and i found PVE server up!
    Several days have passed... Doesn't matters... it's up again!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to khriz1982 For This Useful Post:

Crippledonkey (12-22-2015)

Thread Information