User Tag List

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy Goodbye Unfortunately

When I first came across DeadZ in search of a zombie survival game I was in awe at what I had found. It seemed to have everything I was looking for. Then I started playing on the newbie server and instantly told friends about it so they could play it with me. It was great, just my group and I looting the cities for supplies while fighting off mobs of zombies.

Then the newbie server came to an end once we hit the 6 hour time limit. And the game suddenly and completely went in the opposite direction. The zombies were no longer a threat. They are downright pointless as the game is more focused on PVP than anything. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy PVP sometimes. But I am so tired of PVP anymore because that is what every FPS game is anymore. There's no true survival aspect in PVP. It's kill or be killed, respawn and repeat. I believe there should still be a dedicated PVP server, with or without zombies does not matter.

But there should be a dedicated PVE server also. With more zombies and stronger ones even. I know this is forbidden to even mention in the forums which is the only reason I never brought it up before. But since I'm leaving, it doesn't matter of the consequences for bringing it up. All that had to be done to stop people from looting in the PVE and bringing stuff to the PVP was separate characters. When you first log in you decide if you want to join the PVP or PVE servers. Separate characters with separate vaults. That way you give people the option for what mood they're in. I was also sad to see the hunger and thirst monitors disappear, further taking away the survival aspect I loved about DeadZ. In my opinion, it's merely turning into just another deathmatch shooter game with zombies running around in select areas. Also in a PVE server, Permadeath would be awesome. If you die, you have to create the character again, resetting your skill tree. An expanded skill tree would be neat to, to allow us to focus on special skills to make our character and group unique. Of course I think in PVP there should be no permadeath because death is a guarantee.

With that being said, I do still wish this place the best of luck with an expanding community and evolving the game to what everyone wants. I may return in the future to see if anything has changed or how the game has evolved, I still have hope for the game, but for now I must take my leave and go back to single player gaming.

PS- There was probably close to 10 accounts opened that were all me just so I could stay on the PVE server. I got tired of creating new ones after awhile and slowed down until eventually leaving the game. One last thing, if by chance my ideas are considered, I request no payment for it or even credit for that matter. The fact that a game I enjoy is giving me more of the options I want in a game is payment enough. Also, it was a pain having to log in every time just to read the forums to see what changed. I guess I'll have to create another account in the future when I want to come back to see what has changed if my account is deleted. Goodbye.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Insulin Junkie For This Useful Post:

Larc (09-30-2015),Sacrifice (09-19-2015),SirParagon (09-19-2015)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gas may go back offline Insulin Junkie.
    Hello china airlinesby good

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)