User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24
  1. #11
    Elite Player RUSHER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    660
    Thanks
    263
    Thanked 239 Times in 149 Posts
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekt View Post
    yeah nova is so hard to get out of rofl cough cough * sarcasm*

    mge is the rank i found hard to get out off but after a month im now sitting in dmg
    DMG as well dropped from Eagle
    Always pleased to help


  2. #12
    Bieber 4 President Rekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 26 Times in 22 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSHER View Post
    DMG as well dropped from Eagle
    awe your wings got clipped ! i rekon another month playing in dmg ill be ready 4 eagle

    but solo que is such cancer -.-
    #R3KT
    #R3KT
    #R3KT


  3. #13
    Elite Player RUSHER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    660
    Thanks
    263
    Thanked 239 Times in 149 Posts
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekt View Post
    awe your wings got clipped ! i rekon another month playing in dmg ill be ready 4 eagle

    but solo que is such cancer -.-
    Yeah man it is. If you want to, add me: http://steamcommunity.com/id/thereal-basedgod
    Always pleased to help


  4. #14
    Bieber 4 President Rekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 26 Times in 22 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSHER View Post
    Yeah man it is. If you want to, add me: http://steamcommunity.com/id/thereal-basedgod
    added my names ::: hopefully we can que up sometime soonish^^

    edit: that 2 item inventory hehe
    #R3KT
    #R3KT
    #R3KT


  5. #15
    Elite Player RUSHER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    660
    Thanks
    263
    Thanked 239 Times in 149 Posts
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekt View Post
    added my names ::: hopefully we can que up sometime soonish^^

    edit: that 2 item inventory hehe
    Quality over quantity :P
    Always pleased to help


  6. #16
    Official Cat Licker Ferocity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked 97 Times in 70 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm an Eagle now and it really wasn't that hard. I only have like 400 hours on the game and have gotten a lot better. Lol

  7. #17
    Elite Player RUSHER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    660
    Thanks
    263
    Thanked 239 Times in 149 Posts
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferocity View Post
    I'm an Eagle now and it really wasn't that hard. I only have like 400 hours on the game and have gotten a lot better. Lol
    They pushed the ranking so you can rank up easily now.
    Always pleased to help


  8. #18
    Bieber 4 President Rekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 26 Times in 22 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSHER View Post
    They pushed the ranking so you can rank up easily now.
    it wasnt a push more like the massive ban wave that happened 2 or so weeks ago left open alot of slots in the top ranks and people who shouldnt be there are now basically boosted there from the ban wave :P PS. i only have 190 hours played
    #R3KT
    #R3KT
    #R3KT


  9. #19
    Elite Player RUSHER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    660
    Thanks
    263
    Thanked 239 Times in 149 Posts
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekt View Post
    it wasnt a push more like the massive ban wave that happened 2 or so weeks ago left open alot of slots in the top ranks and people who shouldnt be there are now basically boosted there from the ban wave :P PS. i only have 190 hours played
    Hmm cool. But it is shame that you can still encounter hackers
    Always pleased to help


  10. #20
    Official Cat Licker Ferocity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked 97 Times in 70 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSHER View Post
    They pushed the ranking so you can rank up easily now.
    But I deserve my rank lol. If you saw me play against AKs it is a joke. I had 3 games in a row where I dropped either over 30 or right below it with Subby and Nikki last night.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •