User Tag List

Thread: Hi all

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi all

I played the other /same/ game.. now i want to play this one as ppl say it's a bit better, i don't really care who stole whos code, but the funny begining of the project is a thing that will make me play it in a VM and log the traffic also.. I can do it without going public and just post the results.. anyway it wont be the first time traffic is captured / cheats and all / so my guess is nothing so funky is going on, but it's not hard to push shit onto someones box or whatever, just selling bot-nets for spam and ddos would be a nice lil $ with the amount of ppl playing and that's a full root, using them for foothold will bring that figure a lot higher, so a project like that can bring a lot of rooted boxes and data leaked.. So thats my point about not being secure enough with indy games.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thnak you for share!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waazaa View Post
    I played the other /same/ game.. now i want to play this one as ppl say it's a bit better, i don't really care who stole whos code, but the funny begining of the project is a thing that will make me play it in a VM and log the traffic also.. I can do it without going public and just post the results.. anyway it wont be the first time traffic is captured / cheats and all / so my guess is nothing so funky is going on, but it's not hard to push shit onto someones box or whatever, just selling bot-nets for spam and ddos would be a nice lil $ with the amount of ppl playing and that's a full root, using them for foothold will bring that figure a lot higher, so a project like that can bring a lot of rooted boxes and data leaked.. So thats my point about not being secure enough with indy games.
    Yep, you can do everything you want and dont borther about someone who saying behide you because they not give you a good ideal for your life

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi, wellcome to you, thank you for share

Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The game has been offline for over a year. Unfortunately not enough donations were received to keep the game online.
    There is talk of a new game being produced, but we need feedback. Have your voice heard HERE.

Thread Information