User Tag List

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to bring the game back to life

When I first started playing this game, there would sometimes be 30 people on a single server. Now, the most I see on any ColoradoV2 servers is 4, maybe 5. Point is, the "PVP Revamp!" could also be called suicide. I have never seen a game die so much and so quickly from bad decisions. I do not want you to think I am bashing your game, as I have enjoyed many hours on it, and it has given me many good adrenaline rushes, but I am trying to help the DeadZ team with constructive criticism.

First off, listen to your community. Very few times have I seen you do what was promised, or what the community wanted. Instead you add new features which are broken, or take away good features. Also your PR has not then been that great as I have seen many complaints about how you handle your responses. Please stop adding new skins, other cosmetics, and useless features and focus on actual content. A game team that listens to the community will see the community grow.

Next: Advertise! I'm on the internet more then any sane person should be, and I have never seen an advertisement for this game. That's part of the issue is why there are barely any players anymore.

At the very least, bring back food, water, and vaccine spawns on the PVE server. Seriously, a zombie survival game where you can't find food or water? Or even cure yourself if infected? I know you can buy these things, but that's not the point. This started as a zombie survival game, and should've stuck with that instead of this "pvp revamp". Pvp is important, but so are zombies in a ZOMBIE game.

Also, I have noticed a lot of buildings you used to be able to go into are now closed off. Also for some reason Battle Royale is gone. I am not sure what happened to these, but they should not have been removed, along with many other things. For some reason you guys choose to remove problem rather than fix them, and you then end up creating more problems. I have uninstalled this game before, and will most likely do so again for the last time with the current state of the game.

In conclusion, your game is dying. Which is unfortunate because at first it had so much potential. If you can get DeadZ back to where it was months ago, that is a step in the right direction. If you want this game to die, keep doing what your doing. But if you want the game to grow and succeed, listen to what the people want. In my opinion, to succeed you need to do the following in something close to this order: 1. Advertise. 2. Listen to community. 3. Bring back food/water/vaccine spawns, and buildings that you used to be able to enter, but now can't. (Honestly just reverting to earlier versions of the game would improve it). 4. Keep having PVE, PVE/P, and PVP servers, but have multiple maps. PVE and PVE/P servers should have Colorado, but not JUST Colorado. 5. Fix Vehicles. 6. Continue to improve game based on player feedback. I hope you'll read this and listen, but if not I thank you for all the time I've enjoyed here, and am sad that it had to end.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DeadZ is Dead, all there is to know because other simulators killed it as well as the new game coming "Shattered Skies"

Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Simple fact of the matter is the Development team is not ignoring the community, in fact almost every bit of information that is suggested is reviewed, discussed, and so on. The problem doesn't lie with the coders, the problem lies within the games base code...

I agree with you, older DeadZ was a bit better. But look at it this way, if you spent day upon day slaving over a error filled C++ code until you go cross-eyed, Getting angry over fixing bugs that in turn create more bugs, and finally completing it only to have it shot down the instant it goes live. How would you feel?

People have been saying DeadZ has been Dead for over 3 years, but tell me.... How do you kill something that's already Dead?

Quote Originally Posted by ImHereForTheMoney View Post
    DeadZ is Dead, all there is to know because other simulators killed it as well as the new game coming "Shattered Skies"
    If you think "Shattered Skies" will be any different than its predecessor, Sergey Titov is already giggling like a school girl in his multi-million dollar mansion.
    Last edited by DontShootImWhite; 06-23-2016 at 06:52 PM.
    Vincere Aut Mori

Links

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns. Feel free to message me at anytime

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DontShootImWhite For This Useful Post:

Nextwave (11-23-2016)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DontShootImWhite View Post
    Simple fact of the matter is the Development team is not ignoring the community, in fact almost every bit of information that is suggested is reviewed, discussed, and so on. The problem doesn't lie with the coders, the problem lies within the games base code...

I agree with you, older DeadZ was a bit better. But look at it this way, if you spent day upon day slaving over a error filled C++ code until you go cross-eyed, Getting angry over fixing bugs that in turn create more bugs, and finally completing it only to have it shot down the instant it goes live. How would you feel?

People have been saying DeadZ has been Dead for over 3 years, but tell me.... How do you kill something that's already Dead?

If you think "Shattered Skies" will be any different than its predecessor, Sergey Titov is already giggling like a school girl in his multi-million dollar mansion.
    "People have been saying DeadZ has been Dead for over 3 years, but tell me.... How do you kill something that's already Dead? " I Love You for that sentence

Thread Information